Tempered Enterprises, L.L.C. March 2012 - Present
TOP SECRET :)
TriCore, L.L.C. July 2011 - March 2012
- Implemented Sequencers for on Demand Powder to Brine Mixing Subsystems.
- Greatly Enhanced Internal PLC Code Generation and Standards.
- Completed Multiple Projects Utilizing the GE Proficy HMI/SCADA iFIX and Control Logix.
- Rebuilt the TCflexBATCH from a VB 6 to a VB.NET codebase.
Saber Controls, L.L.C. November 2008 - July 2011
- Designed and Implemented an Embedded Controller using Windows CE and C# .NET to interface with proprietary controller over RS485. Implemented a custom DDE server to enable communications to Wonderware InTouch including automatic InTouch tag generation via CSV file format for dbdump and automatic HMI screen generation via InTouch XML specification for OEM Hydrite Chemical.
- Designed, Implemented, and Startup of FactoryTalk View SE HMI and Rockwell Control Logix PLC featuring Addon Instructions for Caloris Engineering on a Dairy Evaporator.
- Primary Support Resource for Plumrose USA, Inc. and SensoryEffects for Support of Siemens S7, WinCC Flexible, FactoryLink, and SIMATIC.NET.
EAD Controls, Inc. September 2006 - October 2008
- Retrofitted two entire plant control systems for Darling International, Inc. using ControlLogix, Wonderware IAS, and InTouch.
- Supported plant systems for Aventine Renewable Energy, Inc./Nebreaska Energy, LLC. featuring APACS+ and Compact Logix. Lead Technical Resource for OSI PI data link to APACS+.
- Retrofitted entire plant refrigeration system for Plumrose USA, Inc. featuring Siemens S7-300 and WinCC Flexible.
- Lead Technical Resource for automated crane delivery system for Besser featuring S7-300 Safety, Profinet, WinCC, Microsoft SQL Server, WPF .NET interfaces.
- Implemented OEM controls for Vulcan Industries for wastewater treatment featuring S7-300, WinCC Flexible, GRAPH.
All Truck Equipment July 2004 - March 2005
- Customer Service and Billing using QuickBooks Professional
- Designed and implemented a real-time barcode inventory system that integrated with QuickBooks for inventory and invoicing.
Bellevue University January 2000 - June 2006
- Installed, troubleshot, and maintained 150 personal computer systems, 50 printers, 11 networking hubs and over 10 miles of CAT5 UTP cabling on a 100mbs fast Ethernet network
Mutual of Omaha May 2000 - August 2000
North STAR Internship
- Maintained distribution center’s inventory
- Responsible for shipping and receiving of equipment.
- Installed various hardware including monitors, keyboards, mice, and CPUs.
University of Nebraska at Omaha 2000 - 2005
ABET Nationally Accredited Program
Siemens Training 2007 - 2008
APACS+ to PCS7 Migration, APACS+ Configuration, Vision, Step 7, WinCC Flexible, SCL, GRAPH